- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 box (about 18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 cookie sheets with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
Beat cake mix, oil, water, eggs and vanilla extract together in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, until well blended. Stir in white chocolate chips, nuts and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto parchment-lined cookie sheets.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Slide parchment with cookies onto a wire rack to cool. Cool cookies completely before removing with spatula.
Drizzle with melted white chocolate chips for a more professional look. The chocolate recipe is ready and makes 36 cookies.