- 1 6 oz pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 6 oz pkg. butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 4 cups Rice Krispies cereal
Melt chocolate and butterscotch and butter in a saucepan, over low heat, stirring constantly until very smooth. Remove pan from heat.
Stirn in the nuts and cerial and blend together thoroughly.Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a silicone baking sheet or buttered parchment or wax paper. Place in refrigerator until set. The chocolate recipe is ready to serve...enjoy !